This version of the documentation is under development! Click here for the latest released version.
- Start here if you are new to Cordova. Includes installation and next steps.
- Learn how to create your first Cordova hybrid app using Cordova CLI.
- Compatibility table for all major plugins and features.
- How to manage platforms and Cordova CLI versions.
- Learn how to customize icons for your Cordova app.
- Storing data on the device.
- Learn about important mobile privacy issues.
- Information and tips for building a secure application.
- Securely grant an application access to external resources.
- Develop your own plugin.
- Manage plugins without the CLI when using the platform-centered workflow.
- Include the Cordova WebView in your native project.
- A look at topics that new Cordova developers will encounter.
- List of supported tags in the config.xml file.
- List of hooks supported by the Cordova CLI.
- List of supported tags in the plugin.xml file.